Friday 23 May 2014

The Maxi Skirt!

Hello sweeties,

 Wishing you all an amazing weekend!



 The weather in Prague is, or was, amazing as it's now raining! One think I absolutely love about Prague is the shopping experience you can get. There are so many shops that you can definitely find something for everyone. What is your favourite place to shop at?














 As the weather was so nice, I could finally wear more Summery outfits and in my opinion maxi skirts are a must for Spring and Summer! I love how versatile they are and the fact that they look perfect with everything. These shoes are one of my recent purchases and I am so glad I bought them, as they are super comfy and look perfect paired with anything!

I am wearing:
Top - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Shoes - New Look
Belt - Primark
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Watch - D&G
Bracelets - Born Pretty 
Ring - Primark

Are you a fan of maxi skirts?
Wishing you all an amazing weekend!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx


11 comments:

  1. Lovely skirt and shoes :-) xx

    katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit. Love that tone of blue and it looks great on you! I just posted too! Hope you come by:D!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie, you look gorgeous as always and I love the flowy maxi skirt and its blue! :)
    I was just wondering what type of camera do you use to take your photos with?

    http://myfashioncabin.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-tmi-too-much-information-tag.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous skirt, as if it was made just for you! Seriously, it suits you perfectly! :)
    Enjoy the weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!
    http://sisterrforever.blogspot.com/2014/05/neon-lovely-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful outfit
    Have a nice weekend xx
    fashion-madam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Beautiful look Dear! Very nice maxi skirt and shoes! You have beautiful face!

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool! I like the top with a high waist and your shoes! prekasny color skirt!
    http://devchunichka.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect style beauty. That blue skirt is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loove the skirt on you! I really need to try a maxi skirt and cropped combo, but I have neither in my closet for the moment haha :) Really great photos and you look beautiful with the lipstick!

    xxx
    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi stephanie and sorry for my absence. Very beautiful this maxi skirt!!!! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...