Friday 30 May 2014

Pencil Skirt & Trainers!

Hello sweeties,

 I am so happy Friday is finally here!



 Although I am currently on holiday and I really don't have to worry about deadlines or studying at all..I had to pack all my stuff in less than 12 hours in order for them to be shipped back to my home country where I am finally going on Wednesday! It was very stressful but now I can relax and enjoy some UK shopping for the next few days:)











 I am a heel junkie as you can probably tell by my outfits but when I have a long day ahead of me, I like to wear more comfortable shoes! I was in the hunt of the perfect pair of trainers and I finally found them it I was in Prague, I love the colours and they are the comfiest shoes I own! Wearing a pencil skirt with trainers is definitely out of my comfort zone but I am more than happy with the results even though I got plenty of weird looks at some points:)

I am wearing:
Top - Primark
Skirt - New Yorker
Trainers - Deichmann
Bag - Primark
Watch - D&G
Bracelets - Souvenir & Born Pretty
Ring - Primark


How do you style your sneakers?
Wishing you all an amazing weekend!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx


Follow on Bloglovin

Instagram

5 comments:

  1. You have styled pencil skirt and sneakers so well :) good job ;)

    Muilo Burbulai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mix! I posted a similar look just three days ago! ;)
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and casual summer look. I love the nail colour with this outfit. Your trainers are nice!
    /Madison :-)
    http://fashiontalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice skirt and top! Great look!

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how comfy AND put together this looks. It's hard to pull off the comfy look without looking sloppy, but you've got it! PS; Safe travels!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...