Tuesday 20 May 2014

Flowy Leopard!

Hello sweeties,

 How is your week so far?



 Mine has been great, I am finally feeling relaxed and got the opportunity to both go shopping and sightseeing! Even though I've seen everything about hundred times, I love seeing it again and I find really interesting that every year there is something else that draws my attention. The weather was really bad the past few days but today felt like Summer and it will be like this the whole week, can't wait to explore more:)










 

 I always struggle finding jeans that will fit me as most of the times even the smallest size is big for me, but likely I've found the perfect pair for me and of course I had to buy them! Not only they feet perfectly but I also love the colour and that they are high waisted. This flowy top is one of my favourites for Spring and Summer, as it is so lightweight and adds a Summery vibe to every outfit!

I am wearing:
Top - Shout
Jeans - Pull&Bear (similar ones)
Sneakers - H&M
Bag - Primark
Watch - D&G
Bracelets - Born Pretty & Guess
Ring - Primark

Do you have any special plans for this week?
Wishing you all an amazing week!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures hun! Love your outfit xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love that top. It's one of the nicer crop-styles I've seen!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, cute sneakers.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look lovely, very nice look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with your top! :D The last photo is just perfect and you look beautiful as usual! ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing top! Very nice look!

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that cropped top! And the shoes are a perfect touch :)

    Hope you're having a lovely week sweetie!

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
  8. that sexy lady.. you got me on this one..
    here are my latest posts
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/05/pink-peplum-and-carrot-trouser-from-edc.html
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/05/leather-boots-oodji-jersey-skirt-and.html
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute outfit!!! I like your sneakers :)

    http://helentsokana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous top!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so great with cropped top! Nice outfit :)
    Muilo Burbulai

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving the outfits and the crop top is too cute

    http://moniquebmystyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    M.B xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute shoes, I love leopard print <3
    Beautiful outfit sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...