Tuesday 27 May 2014

Celfie!

Hello sweeties,

 Can't believe it is almost the end of May!



 Time flies and I can't believe that tomorrow we are flying back to the UK. We had an amazing time in Prague and it helped as relax a lot! Now we have to pack our stuff and move back to Cyprus, I look forward to whatever comes next but I am also way too nervous about it (as always!).:)












 I love tops with logos, just because they always stand out and add something different t every outfit! I just had to have this one, the colour is perfect and of course you can never go wrong with a "Celfie" top. Pastel colours and white are the perfect combination in my opinion and I just love the Spring/Summer vibe this outfit has!

I am wearing:
Top - H&M
Jeans - Stradivarius
Heels - New Look
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Watch - D&G
Bracelets - Born Pretty

What is your favourite colour combination?
Wishing you all an amazing week!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx

11 comments:

  1. love the tee!!!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. for me this May just flew by like crazy...I too love tees with logos...Lovely outfit! I would love to visit Cyprus some day!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking wonderful as always! :) I must visit Cyprus, it must be amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing tee, dear!
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look, love your heels!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so chic. I love it. I almost bought that shirt, but they only had an extra small and that is not me hahahah!

    I hope you have a lovely trip back, and that everything goes smoothly, no stress! It's always sad when the fun has to come to an end, but I'm hoping there's more fun waiting for you when you return.

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice top and shoes! Beautiful look!

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit Stephanie! Love your tee and the shoes xx

    http://helentsokana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE it! But first let me take a selfie! ;)
    xoxo:Yvett,Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...