Friday 16 May 2014

Blue & Pink!

Hello sweeties,

Can't believe Friday is already here!



 We are finally in Prague! I really can't believe that I have no more studying to do:) I am so happy I can now put a lot more hours on my blog and find ways to improve it. I have a lot of ideas (kind of a brainstorm I would say!) and I can't wait to share them with you. But for now I just can't wait to go shopping and just enjoy my time with my family:)












 Blue and pink? I will blame it on the Spring fairy (or something)! All I can currently think of is colours, colours and more colours. The weather lately wasn't the best but I think a bright top of shoes can always fix things! I love the bright pink and black contrast of the top and the lace detailing just ties everything together. Now these shoes, I am obsessed! Can you guess where they are from? New Look of course:)

I am wearing:
Top - Topshop
Shorts - H&M
Belt - Primark
Heels - New Look
Bag - Primark
Bracelets - Guess & Primark

Do you like matching different colours together?
Wishing you all an amazing weekend!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx



13 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit, my dear! Love the hot pink with cobalt blue, daring but soo great color combination!

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu/2014/05/food-friday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay! I know you're feeling relieved that you're done with Uni. For me , its some few more months. I love your shoes. They are so adorable and the top has such a nice vibrant color
    http://myfashioncabin.blogspot.com/2014/05/dressy-maxi-green-maxi-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Prague sweetie!:)♥ Enjoy your stay! I absolutely love your outfit!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  4. And sheer tights frop Primark I guess ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ! Love that bag and shoes :-) xx

    NEW POST :
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2014/05/blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing colour combo!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't deal with how in love I am with those shoes. I can't guess where they are from, but I NEED to know.. hah!!
    Hope you continue to enjoy your relax-time and keep having an amazing time in Prague!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoes! Lovely look.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see why you're obsessed with those shoes, they really look stunning and your legs look perfect, dear! ;) Also pink and blue combo is fantastic, I must try it as well! :)
    Hope you enjoy your time in Prague! I went there 2 times and it's one of my favorite cities! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the mesh-match you've done with different colours! You look stunning :)

    rougedivision.blogspot.co.uk

    Reply :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking hot dear, love the lace detail on the blouse and omg those shoes - perfection!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are unbelievable super sexy in those beautiful sheer tights <3 <3 <3 and those sexy heels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...