Tuesday 29 April 2014

Converse!

Hello sweeties,

 Hope you are all having a great week so far!



 I had my first exam yesterday and I am really positive about it, however having a next one tomorrow makes me more stressed than ever! I just love the feeling you get once you walk out of the exam's room..freedom:) (well at least for a while!). I am pretty sure the weather doesn't like Spring this year, we have such a cloudy weather is annoying! But I can't wait for our trip to Prague in the middle of May, I definitely need it:)














 We all have an 'old' and 'rusty' pair of converse trainers, don't we? I just love these shoes so much, they go with everything and in my opinion they are a more chic version of trainers (if that makes any sense:)). You have seen this poncho sweater again in Camo Poncho, but I've decided to make it more Spring appropriate by adding a skirt! Of course a pop of colour by the bag was necessary:)

I am wearing:
Sweater - H&M
Skirt - Pull & Bear
Trainers - Converse
Bag - Parfois
Sheer tights - Primark
Watch - D&G
Bracelets - Born Pretty

What is your favourite pair of trainers?
Wishing you all an amazing week!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx



Follow on Bloglovin

Instagram

10 comments:

  1. great sweater<3
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. like always dear a wonderful combo . you look fantastic. xo

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your exams! And I absolutely love that sweater!
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning !! I just love those sexy tights <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your exams, sweety!
    I love your look, that sweater is perfect and I love how you wear it with the skirt and Converse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is really cool! I like this sweater! :)

    Greetings :)
    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful look! Very nice photos!

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw what a lovely look - love that sweater! And glad your exam went well, good luck for tomorrow! :)

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is such a gorgeous look! Wonderful photos as well :)
    Good luck with your exam!

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...