Sunday 29 December 2013

My Persunmall Wishlist!

Hello sweeties,

 With all the Christmas celebrations we all have saved some money to treat ourselves and is there a better way to do so, than buying items at really affordable prices? There are so many items available at Persunmall and at really reasonable prices! These are the items I am obsessed with, from their site! Would you add any of these items on your wishlist?

BAGS
You can never have enough bags! Most of the bags out there are too expensive, so why not save your bank account by buying one that is a lot cheaper and as gorgeous as those ones? 


| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |



SHOES
When it comes to shoes, we can never have enough! I love how unique this boots/heels look and you will be surprised by their prices!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |

OUTWEARWinter is officially here! The weather is worse than ever and is there a better way to keep warm, than a statement outwear?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

DRESSES
A dress can be a life saver when it comes to both formal and daily occasions, and they are such a versatile piece, which makes it even better!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

Hope you like the items I picked and maybe found something to add to your wishlist!
Hope you are all having an amazing time with your family and friends!


Thanks for reading:)
xxxx

Follow on Bloglovin


11 comments:

  1. I really like bag №3!!!
    http://fachioncorner.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection!!! Bags are very nice :))

    Big kiss http://almudenabuena.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gustan mucho los bolsos! :)
    http://unachicasual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dresses, Happy New Year To you and your Family <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pursunmall seems like such a great place to shop. So reasonable and so much variety!

    Ayesha
    Defining Me
    Blogslovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love your blog, is the best! :))
    Follow? :)
    Visit my blog ayvinn.blogspot.com

    If you could, please click the first advertisement on the right side of my blog or the one on the bottom of my blog below google followers, I will appreciate it! Kisses! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice bags :)

    http://fashion-madam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I just love the gold clutch!:) great wishlist!♥

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for your comment, these bags are so great! I followed you on GFC and lookbook.nu now your turn ! Happy new year!!!

    www.blondeallaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great wishlist :) I loved dress selection :)
    Muilo Burbulai

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful selection, first bag is wonderful and I love this burgundy coat ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...