Thursday 25 July 2013

Flower Shop!

Hello sweeties,

How are you? Can't believe July is almost over..and that means that Summer is getting closer to an end!




I must admit that I just can't wait to go back.. I was always complaining about the rainy weather in UK but after two months in this weather, I just need my rainy days.. I know that most of you think that I am out of my mind wanting to go back, but trust me this weather is just killing me.. In this weather you can only go to the beach during the day .. or somewhere fully air-conditioned!
 For today's outfit (an evening for two!) I have decided to wear something romantic and elegant as well.. I just love this dress, the flowers, the back.. everything! I must admit that I have struggled enough to find the perfect pair of shoes for this outfit, but I really like the result:)













I got my university results and I am more than happy about them.. Not only I have passed but I have gained a great average for this year :) All those hours studying and the stress I have been under payed off !

I am wearing:
Dress - Primark
Shoes - Zara
Ring - Accessorize

How is your Summer so far? Any holidays?:)
Hope you like my outfit!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx
Stephanie






















Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. I love this cute dress and the electric blue heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy congrats hon!!! So happy for you, knew you could do it. :) LOVE the whole outfit, so colorful and fun. Beautiful as always! <3

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this post I also share with you some tip hope you like. Find out which flowers are native to the area you live. For example, Black Eyed Susan are native to Georgia and so they will be more readily available there and also less expensive. Grow flowers year round in your garden or allotment. Find an online flower shop that has deep discounts. Ask family, friends and neighbors if they have any flowers to spare. If they have a garden and grow their own flowers, they may be only too happy to share them with you. You could always help out with the yard work in return. Visit your local florist and ask them if they have any left over flowers that you can take home. Many florists have flowers that they would much rather sell very cheaply or even give away rather than throw them into the trash.
    Ethiopia Next Day Flower Delivery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing valuable information.The whole blog is very nice found some good information here Thanks..Also visit my page Flowers HungaryYou can now order online and send gifts and flowers to Hungary. Just think of gift and a loved one and we’ll make it happen. A friendly courtesy call to Hungary to schedule the delivery, followed by a professional home delivery and a prompt delivery notification back to you, are just some of the features we offer with every single order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wraio to spiti m k o figaro epishs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I my friends I tell you something can you give me answer A floral delivery is a gift that let's you know you're special. If someone took the time to think of you with flowers, make sure you properly maintain the flowers—starting with the stems. Believe it or not, stem maintenance is essential when caring for fresh cut flowers. Here are some stem tips to take into consideration: Some flower stems will release a white sap when they are cut. To prevent the loss of valuable sustenance, submerge the tips of the stems into boiling water, in ice water or into a flame to seal the tips. Plants with thick or woody stems that are hard should be compacted or ripped with a sharp knife. Short stems should be put in a vase with something to help them stand them higher. Place the longest stems in the middle of the arrangement and the shorter ones around the edges.
    Ethiopia Cheapest Flower Delivery

    ReplyDelete
  7. The presence of flowers triggers happy emotions, good cheer, heightens feelings of life satisfaction, gifting flowers is a good idea.
    Send Flowers Online in India

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so girlish in this dress <3 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...